Jul 1 2013
Moving Light Assistant version 1.1 is now released and available to download from the Downloads page. Read the release notes for details about the new features, changes and bug fixes.
New features and changes include…
• Support for grandMA2 xml report file importing.
• Improvements to the camera control (no longer need to keep floating dialog open).
• Using newer Canon driver to support newer DSLR cameras as well as fix issues on Mac OSX 10.8.x and Windows 8.
• Fixed MIDI Show Control issues on Windows OS.
• Added ability to export any cue or preset photos out of the show document.
• New Status bar at the bottom of the document window.
• EOS & grandMA2 imports now support nested/embedded presets.
• EOS & grandMA2 imports support groups.
There are many other changes, improvements and fixes.