Apr 14 2014
Moving Light Assistant version 1.1.1 is now released and available to download from the Downloads page. Read the release notes for details about the new features, changes and bug fixes.
New features and changes include…
• Support to capture still images from video cameras/input cards.
• New Positions Report.
• Improvements within the Preset Documentation view.
• Improvements within the Rig Data view.
• New cue photo zoom window in the Cue List View.
• Vx76 Console support improvements including ability to send patch data to console.
• Changes to the grandMA2 export macro.
There are many other changes, improvements and fixes.